Saturday, July 18, 2009

SEXY EMMA WATSON TOO BUSY TO BE WILD

The 19-year-old 'Harry Potter' star - who shot to fame aged 11 playing brainbox student Hermione Granger in the wizarding franchise - insists the only reason she hasn't followed in the footsteps of other child stars and become embroiled in sex, drugs or alcohol scandals is because she works so hard.

EMMA WATSON sexy



I can totally understand why young actors go nuts.

EMMA WATSON hot



The level of interest in their lives, the pressure to be perfect - that's what you do, you screw up

.EMMA WATSON nice



I don't know why I haven't gone off the rails. I don't have time. I'm working too hard to be of the rebellious nature.

EMMA WATSON



However, Emma hasn't ruled out letting her wild side come out in the future.


EMMA WATSON photo



The actress added: "I'm sure when I hit my thirties I'll go crazy. I'll have this rush of hormones and madness."