Friday, July 24, 2009

Celebrity Angelina Jolie Privileged to Travel to Iraq

Angelina Jolie told TV cameras she was "inspired" to visit Iraq for the third time yesterday.


Angelina Jolie sexy





This is my third trip to Iraq, and I've just been following what's been happening, and I wanted to come back, who spent time with soldiers and met four families displaced from the district of Abu Ghraib, located to the west of Baghdad, according to the UN Refugee Agency.


Angelina Jolie nice




See photos from Angelina Jolie's world travels.


Angelina Jolie beautiful





I visited Walter Reed and I was inspired and reminded of all the bravery of all the men and women, "I'm always just honored to spend time with everyone in the military. I was allowed to come, and I'm privileged to be here.


Angelina Jolie hot





it's been very different every time" she visits the war-torn country.


Angelina Jolie




It's a beautiful thing. I really wish a lot of people back home could see...the local people and the little kids talking about how much they appreciate the military and working with the U.N. and other agencies. Really positive human stories. I'm very glad you get to see all that change,
Jolie was joined by her son, Maddox, 7, overseas for this trip.