Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hot sexy celebrety Lance Bass, Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr still game for space travel

Talking at the Louis Vuitton Celebrates the 40th Anniversary of the Lunar Landing event, he would love to go to space because he has even trained for it.

Adriana Lima sexy



I'm a trained astronaut, and it's my time to go,

Bass attended space camp as a kid, and actually tried to launch into orbit on a Russian rocket in 2002.

Adriana Lima sweet



Even Miranda Kerr is game for making a space trip, she couldn't go herself, she would bestow the honour on her brother instead of rumoured fiance Orlando Bloom.

Adriana Lima hot



Even Miranda Kerr is game for making a space trip, she couldn't go herself, she would bestow the honour on her brother instead of rumoured fiance Orlando Bloom.

Adriana Lima



Fellow Angel Adriana Lima, who is four months pregnant, would also make space travel a family affair.

Adriana Lima photo


'If I had to be there with someone, I'd take my mom. Actually, I would want my whole family: my grandparents, my baby, my husband, my friends. Everyone would come with me,