Monday, July 27, 2009

'Cupid' Recurring Star Anna Chlumsky Making Her Movie Comeback

Even though she was famous for starring in the coming-of-age movies My Girl and its sequel, former child actress Anna Chlumsky is doing her best to stay up in Hollywood. With a recurring role Cupid as Josie, the 28-year-old star holding on to the craft of acting and even bagged another movie stint. She's been cast on the upcoming ensemble comedy In the Loop.


Anna Chlumsky sexy





Despite her skills and charm, Anna Chlumsky experienced difficulties in obtaining parts as she grew up. Her teen years led her to take a break from a showbiz life, focusing on her studies instead. Still, she managed to appear in television series like 30 Rock and Law & Order, as well as in a number of theatre productions.


Anna Chlumsky hot





Show business got really tainted for me," she told People. She soon found herself finishing her studies at the University of Chicago, and later worked for two years in New York's publishing arena. She even became a fact-checker for the Zagat's restaurant guide. Unfortunately, she realized that she missed Hollywood even more.


Anna Chlumsky smile





There were a lot of signs being thrown at me, a lot of angels I was meeting, inspiring me to get back into show business." Soon, she was filming the feature film In the Loop, which is adapted from a BBC political satire known as The Thick of It.


Anna Chlumsky nice





Anna Chlumsky admitted that last year, while filming in London, she got hooked into tea. "I got sooo into tea, it was ridiculous. After I got home I'd make cream scones every day for a month! I started making them from memory. [My husband] Shaun would come home from work and we'd watch a soccer match and have tea


Anna Chlumsky photo





Even though there's the lure of relaxing with a cup after a day's work, Anna Chlumsky is determined to set her sights back to acting. She even signed up for a role in The Good Guy, co-starring Alexis Bledel.
"It's like breathing again," Chlumsky says of acting. "Even on the worst days I am without a doubt still happier doing this than I am doing anything else."