Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pop Singer Shakira gets animalistic on CD

Judging from the way she moves, you wouldn't think Shakira is inhibited at all
But the hip-swiveling bilingual singer says she's just now starting to get in touch with her desires as a woman, and that's reflected in her new animalistic song, "She Wolf.


Shakira nice





I think 'She Wolf' has a lot to do with the moment in which I feel I am. I feel much freer now as a woman, a little more in touch with my own desires, and I tend to listen to myself a little more. 'What does Shakira want?' "Not what everybody else wants, but what do I really want? And I think that the song deep inside is about that.


Shakira
bikiny




The Colombian singer, known for hits like "Hips Don't Lie" and "Whenever, Wherever," recently released her new single, which is also the title of her upcoming album, due out in October.


Shakira smile





The video for the new tune finds the singer dancing in a cage and howling and panting like -- as the song says -- a wolf.


Shakira sexy


"


She Wolf" is an alter ego for her.
"It's like a more animalistic side of you, a more primitive side ... an animal person in a way.


Shakira hot and sexy





So when you understand these things you forgive yourself every time you screw up, you say, 'It wasn't me, that was the she wolf. That was the animal in me, that wasn't me, I have nothing to do with that,'" she laughed.