Monday, July 27, 2009

Celebrity Winehouse "died" after drug binge claims ex

Amy Winehouse "died" after a three-day drug binge, her estranged husband has claimed.
Blake Fielder-Civil has revealed he thought Amy had passed away "in his arms" as the pair got high in London in August 2007.


Amy Winehouse sexy





Blake, 27, claims he and Amy - who have been granted a decree nisi and will finalise their divorce in just over four weeks - had been taking heroin and crack cocaine without sleep for days when the singer collapsed.


Amy Winehouse hot





He told "I was terrified. We were sitting on the bed talking. Her eyes suddenly went blank. She started having a fit on the bed. I was panicking. I didn't know how to help her. I was out of it on drugs as well, and was sobbing and crying out, 'Amy


Amy Winehouse nice





She had an awful look on her face then suddenly she just passed out and stopped breathing. It was the most frightening thing I had ever seen. I felt sure I was watching her die right in front of me. I didn't know what to do or how to save her. I held her to me and I thought she was dying in my arms."


Amy Winehouse





Blake eventually "came to his senses" and started CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation), reviving the dying star.


Amy Winehouse photo





He revealed: "I was panicking but I somehow managed to open her mouth and breathe air down her throat. At first nothing happened then she spluttered and I saw her chest rise.