Monday, July 20, 2009

Sexy Celebrity Kim Kardashian's scary new look

Kim Kardashian has shown off a new look inspired by the film 'Twilight' and Prada's fall 2009 runway show.
The brunette reality TV star decided to swap her usual bronzing products for a pale look - even hiding her dark eyebrows for the 'Twilight' inspired makeover.


Kim Kardashian sexy





Below a picture of her face, Kim wrote on her official blog: "Since vampires are all the rage right now, Troy Jensen and I thought it would be cool to try out a more gothic, almost sinister look!


Kim Kardashian bikiny




This look was inspired by Prada's fall 2009 runway show and it is so unlike anything I've ever done! And no, I didn't actually get rid of my eyebrows, haha. Troy used an eyebrow concealing wax to hide them!

Kim Kardashian hot




Pretty creepy, right? I call this my 'Twilight' look! What do you think? (sic)"
Kim is not afraid to experiment with new looks.


Kim Kardashian nice figure




In April, the 28-year-old beauty - renowned for having a shapely butt - ditched her trademark long, dark locks and went blonde.
However, Kim quickly reassured worried fans she hadn't dyed her hair and was just wearing a wig.

Kim Kardashian beautiful



I love experimenting with hair looks! It keeps things interesting and new, and thanks to the amazing and talented hair stylists who create my looks, I know I'm always in good hands and my hair will always look red-carpet ready!