Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Singer Kelly Clarkson happy with weight, but photo altered

Singer Kelly Clarkson perfectly happy about her fluctuating weight.in which she made the remarks, retouch its cover photo of the "American Idol" champ to make her look much thinner than she is in real life?


Kelly Clarkson crazy





Only to make her look her personal best,adding that retouching is standard practice in the glossy magazine business.


Kelly Clarkson smile




Danziger's admission in a blog this week on Self.com has touched off a furor only a few months after singer Jessica Simpson made celebrity news headlines when she was pictured looking heavy in an unflattering pair of high-waisted jeans.



Kelly Clarkson sexy





Clarkson's case is ironic because the singer talks about her weight in Self's September issue, which is called the "Total Body Confidence Issue," yet the magazine radically altered her appearance on its cover.


Kelly Clarkson wallpaper





My happy weight changes. Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more. I'll be different sizes all the time. When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't. I'm fine!



Kelly Clarkson hot





I've never felt uncomfortable on the red carpet or anything," Clarkson, 27, told Self.
It's not the first time that Clarkson, a Grammy winner who has sold more than 20 million albums since winning "American Idol" in 2002, has been slimmed down for promotional reasons.