Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Russell Brand And pop Queen Britney Spears Flirt Telepathically In VMA Promo

In a new promo for the Video Music Awards, which air live from New York City on September 13, Spears longs to be Brand's date for the big night. Spears, clad in a white bikini and large black hat, thinks to herself,


Britney Spears




I wonder if he'll invite me. I mean, I can obviously get an invite, but it would be nice for Russell to invite me personally, now that we're friends and all.



Britney Spears hot





Brand then wonders to himself if he could have offended Spears somewhere along the way, so much so that perhaps she wouldn't want to see him at this year's show. "I hope I didn't balls it up with her last time," he thinks to himself. "Some of those things I said could have been construed as offensive. I hope she don't think ill of me."


Britney Spears sexy





Then Spears thinks to herself that perhaps she may have done something to make Brand think she isn't interested. "Should I have played it up more when he was flirting with me last year? I have to admit, there is something sexy about his dangerous ways."


Britney Spears photo




The spot ends with Brand realizing that he can hear everything Spears is thinking and that maybe it works both ways. Of course, that leads Brand to think of only inappropriate ideas for the pop star.


Britney Spears hot and sexy





"Britney," he thinks, hoping she can hear him. "This is the voice of your mind. Go to Russell's hotel room and abandon yourself. Give yourself to him, Britney. Sleep with Russell!"