Sunday, May 30, 2010

Crystal Bowersox says she's Excited

hot and sexy crystal bowersox, hot crystal bowersox in bikini, hot crystal bowersox wallpapers and photosCrystal Bowersox says she never considered herself to be American Idol's ninth-season frontrunner and was simply satisfied to remain in the competition as long as she did.

"I was just happy to get past the stadium and the next week and the next. You never know what's going to happen in a competition like this, and it's really up to the voting public," she told Reality TV World during a Friday media conference call.

"My approach to the whole thing was just to remain true to who I am as a person and an artist and just give my best personal performance each week and whatever the outcome was I was prepared to accept and embrace and move forward in my career. Coming in second is an amazing feat in itself. This whole thing has just been an amazing journey."

The 24-year-old from Toledo, OH was defeated by Lee Dewyze -- who was crowned American Idol's ninth-season winner during Wednesday night's live finale broadcast on Fox.

During the call, Bowersox reiterated that she'd had a feeling that Dewyze was going to win on Wednesday morning.

"I just had an overwhelming sense of peace and acceptance. Just some strange feeling inside of me, I knew Lee was going to win," she told reporters.

"I was fine with that because he's worked so hard. No matter the outcome of this, there's no winner or loser. We're both going to have very successful careers and I couldn't be prouder of him."

Despite her feeling, Bowersox said she still wanted to hear the actual results from American Idol host Ryan Seacrest.

"I wanted to know for sure. I wanted to know if my feeling was right and I wanted to celebrate for Lee. When I saw Lee's face and he was about ready to pass out, I just felt everything he was feeling. We had been together this whole process and understand each other completely and how much we've worked for it," she explained.

FULL STORY