Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Barbara Walters to undergo a Heart Surgery

hot and sexy barabara walters, hot barabara walters boobs, hot barabara walters in bikini, barabara walters wallpapers and photosBarbara Walters said on Monday that her upcoming heart surgery, a procedure known as an aortic valve replacement, will hopefully correct a problem of which she and her doctors have been aware for some time.

Walters, 80, finally went public on Monday when she announced on "The View" that she will undergo surgery to replace the faulty heart valve later this week.

"You know how I always say to you how healthy I am. ... I've never missed a day's work," she began. "Later this week, I'm going to have surgery to replace one faulty heart valve. Lots of people have done this, and I have known about this condition for a while now."