Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Madonna Misguided

Thus Madonna is to acquire a second Malawian orphan after all. A decision of the preceding Court which had refused the permission of singer, it seems, was now swept on side madonnaknown as that Madonna 'engagement of S to help the handicapped children of this poor African country finally helped its case. Soon the pity four years old James will permute a life of great poverty for one of spectacular richness and unimaginable luxury. I, enthusiastic of m indicated the singer on hearing the news. I wish that I could share his pleasure without reserve. But sadly I put 't. in fact, I have enormous fears about this international adoption of high profile by one of the world 'of the richest celebrities of S - and implicitly majority of powerful -.Pity can have gained the final material girl as a her new mom, but I fear that it could have lost much more.hot and sexy madonna, hot madonna boobs|breasts, hot madonna wallpapers, hot madonna in bikiniThe equation, on surface, seems simple: the infant without mother with the father of absent consigned to the life of the profits of deprivation of the passionately made third world and formidably of the rich mom of celebrity. An end of fairy tale? We can but hope.hot and sexy madonna, hot madonna boobs|breasts, hot madonna wallpapers, hot madonna in bikiniHowever my 20 years the 'experiment of work with children in poverty, not simply in Africa but in the whole world, taught me that there is more viable and salutary - although far less attractive - manners of helping of such children to thrive.