Thursday, June 4, 2009

Johnny Depp's Secret


Johnny Depp knows a little the alive life under the gleam of the media. Thus when he wants to leave, the star and its head of family towards the sand bank in slavery of small Hall, private EPD, island of 45 acres in the Bahamas. hot and sexy johnny depp, hot johnny depp wallpapers, jack sparrow(The island) is my decompression, EPD said the July issue of of the magazine of Vanity Fair. It is my manner of the test of turning over to Escapism of normal. is survival with me. hot and sexy johnny depp, hot johnny depp wallpapers, jack sparrowThe beaches on the sand bank in slavery of small Hall are baptized name of associated EPD, Vanessa Paradis; their children, lily and Jack; actor Marlon Brando; and hunter S. Thompson of journalist of gonzo. But it also called a place of the heather after the late Heath Ledger Australian actor. hot and sexy johnny depp, hot johnny depp wallpapers, jack sparrowI do not think that I had ever seen any so pure and beautiful place, EPD indicated island as a whole. You can feel your fall of frequency of the pulse approximately 20 beats. It is instantaneous freedom. And this rare animal - simplicity - can be have. And a small piece of anonymity. all the times that I obtained frustrated about being servant boy of innovation of `and to make films, I said themselves, `calm downwards. 'I can go down here and disappear. I spent the season of Christmas here with Vanessa and the children. You can feed the hot-dogs with the sharks of nurse in Exumas - but it is the best not to swim to do it. hot and sexy johnny depp, hot johnny depp wallpapers, jack sparrowDoes another place EPD disappear when it is feeling subjected to a constraint? In the other shapes of Article.When I can concentrate on something like the guitar or painting, I make, it said the mag. that I began people of painting I admire, like (Jack) Kerouac, Bob Dylan, Nelson Algren, Marlon Brando, Patti Smith, my daughter, my children. I painted the hunter two or three times. Keith Richards. What I like to do is to paint the faces of the people, y' know, their eyes. Since you want to find this emotion, see that it occurs behind their eyes.