Sunday, December 14, 2008

Amy Poehler says bye to 'Saturday Night Live'

hot and sexy amy poehler, hot amy poehler boobs|breasts, hot amy poehler stills, wallpapers and photosOf phase Saturday evening's Amy Poehler indicated goodbye last night during its last execution on the comedy of NBC.

The good-bye came during the segment from news from update from weekend in which Poehler appears with Seth Meyers. I want just to take a moment to thank everyone. It is my last, of exposure the televiewers and the colleagues called by Poehler. It was an astonishing experiment to be here. To be able to make more than 140 exposures with my friends and my family was a dream come true.

In truth �SNL � model, the last Poehler segment appeared in included a comedy bitten in which a man depicting the government David Paterson of New York, which is legally without visibility, wandered in front of the cameras on the whole of update of weekend, partially blocking Poehler and Meyers.

This Saturday it took the risks to say that it left, at least as a member of the distribution that, I just wanted to thank everyone, this is my last exposure. It was an astonishing experiment to be here. Being Poehler, sadness was cut with a little of mood, in the form of Fred Armisen of 'impression of S David Patterson, which had just appeared in a sketch earlier.

Poehler 'last words of S of the chair of update were, I love you, and I will miss all you so much.