Thursday, September 25, 2008

PLEASE READ!

Hey Guys,
Kaylee here [site owner]..
I wanted say hi to you all and thank you so much for visiting! But mainly apologize for the media problem that has been going on. I just found out that my co webbie Lauren has been stealing media instead of capping it her self, because of this i had tell Lauren to leave the site. I would really like to apologize to those who were affected by this! The media section is going to change a bit to credit those who's media is on the site! If you were affected by this, please email me at info.purehollywood@gmail.com! Again i'm SO sorry! The only purpose for this site was to be a site with everything into one, gossip, media, everything. But definelty not this way! Also, i will be looking for a new co webbie to help me out with media and the site,
if you can help, please email me =]


thank you soo much & i'm super sorry!
Kaylee