Sunday, May 24, 2009

Eva longoria hot Gossips

The star Eva Longoria of Desperate Housewives envisages to celebrate its roots of Latina on the big screen, observing a biopic about the life of the Mexican film high-speed motorboat legendary Maria Felix.
hot and sexy eva longoria, hot eva longoria boobs|breasts, hot eva longoria stills, wallpapers and photos, eva longoria in bikiniLongoria admits that it has always wanted to play Felix, which disappeared in 2002 at the age from 88 and quotes its Mexican genes as a one of the primary reasons for which it is given to unload the role for itself, of the contactmusic.com reports/ratios. hot and sexy eva longoria, hot eva longoria boobs|breasts, hot eva longoria stills, wallpapers and photos, eva longoria in bikiniLove of I 'of D to adapt the history of Maria Felix. I think it 's the icon of the Mexican cinema, and I would like to bring his history to the life. I 'm very proud of being Mexico City-American, thus I celebrate it as much as possible, it said. hot and sexy eva longoria, hot eva longoria boobs|breasts, hot eva longoria stills, wallpapers and photos, eva longoria in bikiniThe Mexico City-American actress admits that it has always wanted to play Felix, which disappeared in 2002 at the age from 88 and particularly because its own Mexican genes, brought back New York of the daily news.hot and sexy eva longoria, hot eva longoria boobs|breasts, hot eva longoria stills, wallpapers and photos, eva longoria in bikiniLove of I 'of D to adapt the history of Maria Felix. I think it 's the icon of the Mexican cinema, and I would like to bring his history to the life. I 'm very proud of being Mexico City-American, thus I celebrate it as much as possible, it said the newspaper.