Monday, August 25, 2008

New Selena Gomez Blog Entry!


Hello Everyone--August 25th

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi. There has not been a whole lot going on just doing Wizards. I have had two weekends off in a row and did not do a whole lot which is a good thing. We went and watched a few movies and did a little bit of shopping. Everyone has been calling the new number and that is great I love listening to your messages. I tried to call some people back personally but, I think I did it wrong so I am going to try again later this week. Some of you may know that I did a small sort of contest where I choose one person out of my first 10,000 friends to send a package to once I hit 100,000 friends. I am putting the box together now and have already picked the person I am going to send the box too. Her name is Ellen and she is 15 years old. I have sent her a message and am waiting for her reply so I can send her the box. It is so fun putting this box together for her, I wish I could be there when she opens it. Well I have to run we are filming today and I have to go get into hair and make-up.

Thank you all for your messages, your calls, your love, and your support.

God Bless,

Sel